VINTAGEPROJECTS.SPACE is the place where we experiment with vintage knitting and crochet patterns with modern sizes, tools, and supplies. An occasional contemporary pattern will sneak in, so keep your guard up!
The services offered on this website are:
1) Convert unformatted digital and paper patterns and images to PDFs with larger text (12 font size or to your specifications) with enhanced photos. This is done with the use of several software applications. Knitting, crochet and other needle arts patterns from the internet have a few key issues that lend the pattern unusable, especially blurriness/poor resolution…click here to read the reasons why. What you get are 100% reproduced patterns that are crisp, clear and readable patterns.
2) All digital vintage patterns are in the public domain or have no copyright. VintageProjects takes great effort in providing you with THE BEST antique and vintage patterns. Understandably, there are no refunds once your purchase is made for digital items.
3) Buy at Etsy shop,VintageprojectsStore:
- Downloadable PDF vintage knitting and crochet patterns, vintage needle arts patterns and schematics, vintage sewing
- Reproduced hard copy pattern booklets with a plastic comb
- Hard to find vintage books and ephemera
Note: The patterns in the Vintage Projects shop is carefully curated and are items you will want to make for yourself and others.
There are 2 ways to find VintageprojectsStore on Etsy.com
b) Log on to http://www.etsy.com -> in the search box -> enter ‘VintageprojectsStore‘ exactly this way.
Browse through all the vintage patterns and vintage books. More vintage patterns will be uploaded and available to satisfy the growing nostalgia for vintage patterns.
4) 25% of profits are donated to Be The Match, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and Holt International Children’s Services.