- Crafty Yarn Council:
- Clear and detailed instructions on taking body measurements + ease charts https://www.craftyarncouncil.com/standards/body-sizing
- Standard measurement charts for women, petite, children, and men https://www.craftyarncouncil.com/standards/woman-size
- Standard Yarn Weight Symbols + recommended gauge, knitting needles and crochet hook sizes in U.S. and metric https://www.craftyarncouncil.com/standards/yarn-weight-system
- Vintage Body Measurement/Size Chart
- Purple Kitty Yarns, https://purplekittyyarns.com/vintage-body-measurements-size-chart
- Wool Warehouse, https://www.woolwarehouse.co.uk/yarn?brand_nav=42172 I love, love this yarn webstore! Customer service is excellent…the yarn comes in an organza bag with drawstrings…shipping fees are reasonable…they treat their products with respect, i.e., no torn or wrinkled labels. The only caveat is delivery time is around 7-14 days as the physical company is located in England. Well worth the wait and excellent source for natural fibers!
- Lion Brand Yarns, https://www.lionbrand.com/. Great source of yarns and a huge repository of free crochet and knitting patterns. I use Lion Brand a lot!
- WEBS America’s Yarn Store, https://www.yarn.com/. I use this online store on rare occasions.
Vintage Pattern Sources
- Vintage Projects, https://vintageprojects.space
- Open Library, https://openlibrary.org
- Internet Archive, https://archive.org
- Hathitrust Digital Library, https://hathitrust.org
- Antique Pattern Library, https://antiquepatternlibrary.org
- The Vintage Pattern Files, http://thevintagepatternfiles.blogspot.com